'system' - level features I am keen to implement
- 'pipe inspector' - what is in this data line? when is it updating?
- UI shows some evidence that events are firing - lines 'heat up' or draw momentary event-paths...
- merge, split (a-la grasshopper)
- requires some thought w/r/t how data is globally handled. what can a mod expect is in any given data line? ask for all to have 'identifier' object, which contains some kind of header?
- simple maths expression evaluator? sliders?
Layering & Abstraction
- mods-in-mods i.e. bundles...
- mods-as-function-calls within mods (woah) (if writing new mod, can call image_threshold(yourdata) / alternately with the graphic mod)
- good 'graduating' exercise, pulling users from graphic programming into 'real' programming
- requires some thought w/r/t events, etc. not-so-simply function returns.